You've been asking for it and it's here - All Clicktools for AppExchange customers now have the ability to define automatic synchronization to Salesforce.
Uniquely, this contains the ability to:
- Select either manual and automatic synchronization
- Different types of forms will require different settings, stay-in-touch for example may be best left as Manual so you can review findings before synching back in to Salesforce)
- Use different users for different survey synchronizations
- This was specifically asked for by you and means that you can more closely track updates in Salesforce to individuals not just one id. Of course, you can use the same credentials for all synchronization if required.
- Fix forms/surveys with errors and re-synch
- Any forms that do not successfully synchronize are placed in the manual queue so you can examine exact errors and fix or delete as required.
This is something we only used to offer as a custom service but it's now part of the standard subscription. Forgive me for blowing our own trumpet but again, I think ths raises the bar on form/survey integration with Salesforce.
You can see more by looking at the following webinar http://www.clicktools.com/help/webinars/ct4aeautosync/player.html
There will be more exciting functionality coming soon so keep an eye on the blog.