A great example of three-way on-demand integration is Clicktools integration with Angel.com. Angel provides an on-demand IVR tool and we have built an integration that transfers results directly from IVR phone based surveys in to Clicktools which can then, obviously, go in to Salesforce (any object!).
The basic use case is:
- Customer calls Support Desk
- Call center agent uses Salesforce to respond to call
- At end of call, Agent re-directs caller to Angel.com to take survey
- Angel.com collects survey response and passes to Clicktools
- Clicktools can be used for real-time analysis and transfer back in to Salesforce.
At the same time, an email survey could be sent to cases closed through that channel. Responses to both the email and IVR survey can be collected in the same survey in Clicktools - hey presto, a seamless, real-time multi-channel feedback environment enabling you to compare and contrast support levels across different channels.
To have a look at the demo:
- Click www.clicktools.com/dashboard and login to the demo Clicktools account with the email email@example.com and the password 'angelivr'
- Call 866-248-8135 and answer the short four question survey by saying the numbers or pressing digits on your phone. Leave a comment too.
- In Clicktools, Click the + then 'Results' link in Clicktools to see your result appear before your eyes. This includes storing a link to the comment which you can cut and paste in to another browser window to hear.
This is all seamless and all in real-time, integrating three enterprise strength software tools in minutes. You gotta LOVE on demand software!